返回列表 回复 发帖

(学习帖)post to learn English everyday

本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-9-21 17:01 编辑

咣!开个帖用来学英语了…有一块儿的没?有愿意给俺当老师的没?===================
I am going to learn English now, is anyone together? is anyone would teach me as a teacher?
--------
老师给批改过的:
I like to learn English.  Is anyone else interested?  Does anyone like to be my teacher?
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。

Morning guys, its rainning now, I am going to take a bus, then go home, happy Autome(how to spell? I think iam wrong here) Day! enjoy your time!
============
早安,各位!这场雨下得没完没了了,俺准备赶车回家,大家中秋节快乐!
----------
老师批改过的:
Good morning guys! It’s raining now. I am going to take a bus home. Happy Zhong-Qiu’s Day (How to spell? I think I am wrong here)! Enjoy your day!
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。

I am on the way, rain is really big, would the sky broke? maybe i think, I am so worry :)
===========
俺在回家的路上了,雨真大,天会被下塌吗?我想会的,我很担心啊,哈哈
--------
老师批改过的:
I am on the way home. The rain is really heavy. Could the sky fall? I think so. I am so worry.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-9-21 17:02 编辑

Oh, how ashamed! I just checked the Google Translate,  tomorrow should be called "Mid-Autumn Day", i am wrong on Floor 2 :(
=====
Go on:
Oops, I made a mistake! I just checked the Google Translate. Tomorrow should be called "the Mid-Autumn Day". I was wrong on Floor 2 :(
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
It is called the Moon Festival or the Mid-Autumn Festival.
Festival? oh, i had remember, thanks :)
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
本帖最后由 ~~windflower~~ 于 2011-9-14 20:47 编辑

Gong is a good boy !
想问天问大地,或者是迷信问问宿命
老师曰:几个简单的语法
- 每个整句结尾时一定要用句号 It is raining now.
- 正式书写文体不要用简写或者省略号 it's--it is
- 句子开头一定要用大写 Are you...
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Gung is a good boy !~~windflower~~ 发表于 2011-9-11 22:00
Thanks.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2011-9-21 17:02 编辑

The rain stoped. But the sun didn't come out of the wind. The weather was feeled well. The dog is sleeping under my chair. :) I will go to Xi'an after the lunch.
=====
老师批改过的:
The rain stopped but it is still windy and cloudy. Weather feels nice. The dog is sleeping under my chair. I am going to Xi'an after lunch.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
返回列表