返回列表 回复 发帖
本帖最后由 sandyyhl 于 2011-6-27 12:41 编辑

楼主, I can understand what you are complaining about, sometimes I wish he could remain where he was but we all know time can be cruel. Clair said it right, we shouldn't be worry too much because he lives well, still has a good heart, still happy as we can imagine.

We always try to hold on but don't know how to let go.  Honestly I don’t really give a damn what he will become or how he lives every day of his life. I agree with you. His music is what I am truly appreciated. When a musician put his heart and soul into his music, writing songs that touch the moment of our life, it is the reason we enjoy it.

If he doesn’t know where the future holds (certainly I don’t know where mine goes …), he needs to find some inspiration to continue or just live a normal life. He has a life outside the stage, we should all respect it. We could always dream about one day he would be 20, 30, or 40 again, but why can’t we just let him enjoy this time, just grow old and share some valuable time with his family, see some fans when he wants to. Life goes on with or without his news but it won’t change who he is. If he doesn’t want write music again, so be it. As for a fan, just ask ourselves, do we still believe?
飞虎, It is very sad that some people don't know how to respect different opinions. I don't really pay much attention of your thoughts simply because of your poor language. I don't care how much you love Qiqin but when comes to a disagreement you need to have a right attitude towards others.
just a moment of stupidity, at least he didn't drive home himself... i wish i can see him as a responsible rather than drunken man. I can't relate these pictures to those when the days he still had the free spirit, nowadays he always has people surround him with all the wrong reasons.  it is a bit get under my skin now. I hate to see him defend himself helplessly. may be I am wrong.
返回列表