返回列表 回复 发帖
Greetings
I am following your adventures from Minnesota, also!!!!
KK
I've just been looking at the Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center in the city center on Google Earth. It is astounding in size and very beautiful. I'm guessing the concert is in the round building with the fan-like roof. Does anyone know what the egg shaped buildings around the lake are?

Gong, take care of yourself and don't get lost! That is one Very Big City.
KK
You enjoy every minute today. I'm sure the day will fly by!!
It's 10 PM Thursday night here, so when I wake up at 7 AM Friday morning  it will be concert time where you are..........
KK
Happy New Year to you all.....We have 13 hours to go where I am!
Gong: You are amazing!
Yangyan263: Imagine my surprise when I got up and checked again! Your relay of information was inspired!
I'm sure all the concert goers are in high spirits. Thank you for sharing-I felt practically like I was there.

KK
Oh My
My first message with a  date of 2011................
KK
Good Heavens. You had better sleep if it's already 4:32 AM!! Tomorrow is another busy day.

KK
Good Heavens. You had better sleep if it's already 4:32 AM!! Tomorrow is another busy day.

KK
oops
You know what? I feel a little legendary today........
Gong, I stayed up all night reading your comments and I was so tired I had to go to sleep this morning. This time change thing can be very confusing.
KK
Gong,
Have you made it safely home? I haven't been able to get ChyiChin.net to load since yesterday! I was afraid I'd be blocked again. Even after a great trip-there's no place like home.
KK
返回列表