返回列表 回复 发帖
well~well~well~~~the mysterious man finally appeared...

let's clap our hands~~~and welcome to join us. it's our pleasure that a friend from ocean the other shore can be here!

All of us are so pleased, not only you have joined this team , more important that it's  be proved so many people around the world are moved by CHYICHIN'S songs .

how wonderful his songs are.,we are all fascinated by this...

[ 本帖最后由 青鸟 于 2010-8-12 16:15 编辑 ]
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
on one knows ,on one cares
haha! I like power station too.
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
原帖由 tsaych 于 2010-8-12 23:05 发表
hi Karen,

the second oldest in this forum has finally show his face,  he is our forum best forumer, u can always ask him for a favour. In future if u have any doubt, u can always send him a message ...
haha,do what? hit him~~~
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
原帖由 锣声若响 于 2010-8-13 09:20 发表

power station
What is the meaning?
KK said she also like POWER STATION as well as CHYICHIN. POWER STATION means"动力火车"
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
HI ~~KK!
The power station is still around, but they don't have new album for several  years...
Have you still remembered the song《The love song of Betrayal》&《Tomorrow Never Dies》,the chinese name is《背叛情歌》,the other is《明天的明天的明天》。these two songs are their classic songs.
They are the Gaoshanzu nationality (the aboriginal living in Taiwan Province),do you know the artist named Chang huei-mei(A-Mei),her chinese name is 张惠妹.she also is Gaoshanzu,her songs are beatiful too.

[ 本帖最后由 青鸟 于 2010-8-13 13:24 编辑 ]
原帖由 锣声若响 于 2010-8-13 09:45 发表

Thanks MISS, Bird

The results are given is Powerhouse、 Power plant or Transformer substation by translation software
I know.
but you can take look at the power station's album cover you'll find the answer .
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
we always have much passion with our intrest, don't we?  
so take it easy my friend

You said you like the song “Rainbow”&"Wolf", it seems that you love those songs which can give us faith & power, is it right?

you said "ZhengJun"(郑钧), he is from the city of XI'AN ,and me too(haha  ).I pretty like him!  

oh ,let me see,I guess you must liked  ROCK&ROLL ,do you?

[ 本帖最后由 青鸟 于 2010-8-13 15:17 编辑 ]
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。

回复 46# 的帖子

Thanks for your greetings,most of us are safe in Shannxi except  small areas of the southen-Shaanxi. The gov. is helping them to rebuild their homes.
Have you ever been XI'AN before?  The Terracotta Warriors are more magnificent than you imagined!  It is a miracle,and I  expect you could be there  very much!
By the way ,his another dialect album is called "innocent"《纯情歌》,the album cover is down below...

[ 本帖最后由 青鸟 于 2010-8-14 12:09 编辑 ]

s300_070914005808.jpg (19.15 KB)

s300_070914005808.jpg

回复 50# 的帖子

What a lovely boy!
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
for the 59#,  I just keep silent.....
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
返回列表