返回列表 回复 发帖
Originally posted by 秦人 at 2004-3-20 10:25 PM:
我们学这个,就好象在和英文谈恋爱,呵呵,当然不会是一见钟情的那种恋爱,属于日久生情摩擦不断又爱又恨的恋人吧.
不像谈恋爱,谈恋爱还可以分手。我觉得这个倒像指婚。
爱也好,不爱也好,总之你跟定它了,所以无论你愿不愿意都要想办法爱上它。
[size=4]人如似玉, 不争自有其光芒, 不卑自有其天赋, 不堕自有其情操, [/size]
花花世界,你以后会发觉,原来你是可以离婚的.
Z
我也满脑子的“嗡嗡嗡”,连做梦也“嗡嗡嗡”,我是吐不出来直到发疯
[color=blue]我向星星许了个愿。我并不是真的相信它,但是反正也是免费的,而且也没有证据证明它不灵。[/color]
让偶们一起大声薛:“P~~I~~G!!!”
小猪哼哼来…… (北京愿意参加齐迷会的朋友请与藕联系13701152105)
哈哈,老爱你TM太逗了。
猪猪太有献身精神了
为了提高大家学习英语的热情不惜牺牲自己
瘋狂豬語
鱼来的潇洒 走的洒脱 生命中狼只是一个短暂过客 狼来的孤独 走的孤单 生命中鱼停驻于永恒的时空       
有道理诶
I like coffee, u like tea
I like girls and girls like me
Tell ur mother to hold her tongue
She had a boy when she was young
Tell ur father just the same, he's the man who changed her name

if you are boring english,let's take a look at this article

Taiwan Rocker Chyi Chin

2003-12-9 11:08:27      
A Taiwan- born pop singer and songwriter, Chyi Chin is a household name around 1990's. Now over ten years has passed, the then idol has grown and changed, while the only thing remains the same is in his pursuit of music.  

Buying a Shanghai home is not a new thing for Taiwanese singers -- Richie Jen and Jonathan Lee have done that. And Chyi has another reason to feel at home in the city -- his elder brother owns and operates a hot pot restaurant on Nanjing Road. But home or not, building a studio here is not an easy thing. "I find it quite odd that a big city like Shanghai doesn't have many famous Mandarin singers," says Chyi. "There must be a great many talented singers who simply lack the opportunities or simply a platform, and that's what I want to create for them." Chyi, who has a studio in Beijing, is profoundly aware of the importance of opportunity and mentoring for young singers. After all, his path out of his troubled youth came via such a mentor -- in his case, it was his elder sister, the diva Chyi Yu, who gave him a guitar and helped him establish his musical career.

Although Chyi hasn't yet finalized the guest performers for the New Year concert, he has a clear picture of the type of music locals like. Based on his concerts during the 1990s, he notes that "Shanghai audiences prefer my slow, romantic songs, while Beijing audiences prefer rock 'n roll.'' He is right. Shanghai audiences much prefer his romantic, ballad-style music from the late 1980s and early 1990s to his latest album, "Calling.''

"I like Chyi's melancholy songs, which have a beautiful melody, especially his old songs,'' says Jiang Wen, a 29-year-old local fan. "Actually, I don't know much about his new songs.'' It's hard to say, at this point, whether Chyi's upcoming concert will be as sensational as Emil Chau's was in August.

The veteran Taiwanese singer's concert went until midnight, with fans singing along throughout the entire concert, turning the Shanghai Grand Stage into a big KTV room. But regardless of what happens, Asia's veteran pop legends are beating a path to Shanghai: In addition to Chyi and Chau, Alan Tam and Hacken Lee, Tsai Chin, rock band Beyond and "The Godfather of Chinese Rock,'' Cui Jian, have all performed or will soon perform here. So what's the appeal? Is it the nostalgic songs or the singers that the fans are flocking to see? While fans like Jiang argue that the old songs are more melodic than the hottest R&B and hip-hop hits, the agencies that book these acts have their own, shrewd reasons.

"Fans of the older singers have are now older themselves, and have greater purchasing power than younger fans," says Jin Yun from Shanghai Arts Corp, which promoted Chau's concert. Despite the glittering competition from his peers, Chyi is quite upbeat about his chances at the box office, noting that there are more than 600,000 Taiwanese working in Shanghai. But he's also quick to point out that he doesn't want to push things: "Both Chief Chaw and Jeff Chang (two Taiwanese veteran singers) had concerts on the same night in Beijing this past September," says Chyi with a grimace. "Whether it was a mere coincidence or on purpose, that's really going too far."

(from www. eastday. com)
[size=4]人如似玉, 不争自有其光芒, 不卑自有其天赋, 不堕自有其情操, [/size]
返回列表