返回列表 回复 发帖

请大家一起帮忙把齐秦希望英语的原文弄出来吧

有的地方怎么都搞不明白,希望大家一起努力整理一个完整的东西出来。
我把从“真的是我”开始,主持人介绍小小的齐秦背景开始整理,有的词怎么都没听出来,*的地方就是这些东东,希望大家一起努力,赶紧弄出来吧。齐秦的英文相对就比较容易了,稍后给个粗的东东,大家一起加油啊!

Chyichin was juvenile delinquent as a boy, after spending 3 years in * detention center, music became his only inner support. Following the release of  his first album " The wolf", Chyichin's cool expression, his long hair and his black clothing attracted the attention of the public , although living among the mass, the image of Lang( wolf ) was always in his heart.

[ Last edited by cipher on 2004-2-9 at 20:56 ]
强啊,真要贴在墙上背吗?
是不是从院长那里下载, 263MB啊。。

原文是听不到,这几处是蒙的。错了就删。

Chyichin was juvenile delinquent as a boy, after spending 3 years in * detention center, music became his only inner support. Following the release of  his first album " The wolf", Chyichin's cool expression, his long hair and his black clothing attracted the attention of the public , although living among the mass, the image of Lang( wolf ) was always in his heart.

非常感谢,再听一遍,的确如此,哈哈 :)

[ Last edited by cipher on 2004-2-9 at 20:55 ]
。。。。。我是把别人工作的工夫都用在喝咖啡上的

重新整理过内容如下:

In his works there is the carefree spirit of youth
In his music is firey passion
In his voice is soft tenderness
His name is Chyichin
His Classic love songs endure forever

(主持人)Chyichin was a juvenile delinquent as a boy, after spending 3 years in juvenility detention center, music became his only inner support. Following the release of  his first album " The wolf", Chyichin's cool expression, his long hair and his black clothing attracted the attention of the public.Although living among the masses, the image of Lang( wolf ) was always in his heart.

齐秦谈 狼及早期音乐

(齐秦)I think the "wolf" is saying some life when I was young. I was caught, I mean arrest by the policemen at the age of 17.Because at that moment,I always,you know, like a gangster,and always doing things wrong and always get drunk to kick the door of others, and finally I got arrest.
When I'm older, when I'm looking back ,I think about those time,I wrote the number, the"wolf" ,saying about a younger life that faced (first time to face) windowed life.
The "wolf" is saying something about me,myself.
The "wolf" would be the first number,that moment I was singing some kind of folk numbers.
Because I was singing usually in the restrarant,I can only have my guitar on me.
Afterward, I started to,trying to play keyboard
That moment,i created like "once in the winter time" ,singing some numbers like that,much more soft and sentimental.

"lightly,i have leaving you
please wipe off the tears away
in the long dark night,in the future time  
don't cry for me ,oh my dear
前方的路虽然太凄迷 请在笑容里为我祝福
虽然迎着风 虽然下着雨 我在风雨之中念着你
没有你的日子里,我会更加珍惜自己
没有我的岁月里 你要保重你自己"

《大约在冬季》means "once in the winter time"

When you was young, you always falling apart,you know,when your daring are leaving.That's not what we want,but we had to accept it,and so the song was written about someting like that.

不是在此时 不知在何时
我想大约会是在冬季"

(主持人)wooh~So he changed it into the English version.Chyichin just revise espacially for OUTLOOK.So it's exlusive for OUTLOOK,right?

齐秦谈“Windflower”及齐豫

(齐秦)"Windflower"yeah,that's the number that I sang with my sister together in the album.The "windflower" is something like a mystique. Because the windflower must be meaning like a women or the one you love.you can near them,but you cannot having them,you know. So it's quite imagination,illusion,(?)
They are talking about something else,but not actually windflowers.

(主持人)Her name is ChyiYu ,she is Chyichin's elder sister.Sister is a normal name among address,but it has greater meaning.It includs care,help,support and love.Through Chyichin's music career,ChyiYu has always guided his direction.

(齐秦) I think I have got to thank to my sister. Because when I'm really in a bad situation,she sent me a guitar as a gift.At that moment,the guitar,the music is just like a floating wood on the sea that i can only catch. And that helped in my direction of my life.I felt so thankful to my sister.

(主持人)Without his elder sister,Chyichin doesn't know what could have happened in his career,but he is sure his life would have been much harder,his sister gave him kindness and tenderness.
Chyichin said he may not be the "wolf" ,but his elder sister is his "angel".

(齐秦)When I was held,we need someone to see us.At that moment,my sister was studying in the Taiwan University.She was about(like) 22- year old.She gave up all the holiday.every Saturday, every Sunday came to see me, gave up time to meet some boys,to watch some movies or entertainment only for view kid brother that she sacrificed,I mean,all those golden age.

齐秦谈 喜欢的乐队

(齐秦)When I was a kid,around like 10-year old.we got a record player,a very old one.My elder brother always playing numbers,something like Beatles,Brother4,you know (listen to the music day by day) So that was my first time to listen to English songs.My English number is the first kind of language number that I sang,you know,because I like them so much. Sometimes I pick up some numbers to having my practise at home,the age was about like 19.I sang those numbers in the restaurant.Eagels(老鹰乐队)-the band I like it so well,including like Desperado,Hotel California.When I was young,those numbers are so great.

齐秦谈 出感化院后在家的一年学习

(主持人)Chyichin began his fomal studies of English  in the middle school.In school,he mostly studied some vocabulary and grama.After leaving the juvenility tension center ,Chyichin stayed at home for a year.
At that time,his father made him get up early in the morning and listen to the radio-broadcast.He kept that for almost a year,and his English improved a great deal during this time.

(齐秦)I listened to the radio ,because my father who forced me to.Every morning I got up at 5 o'clock and to listen to the radio and listen to learn some more vocabulary or grama It's so boring,but you still got to listen.Somebody teach me that maybe you can have a walkman when you are sleeping,you just force yourself to listen to it.Whatever some vacabulary or just somebody talking in English.And you try,you know, to catch the words by words or between and that you can catch some meaning.

齐秦谈 烹饪

(齐秦)Thank you for asking me the question about cooking.Because actually I really like to cook,you know.I can cook the "四川豆瓣鱼",“四川火锅”“麻油鸡”Actually I think to cook is just like to make music.Because you always need to use some pepper,some chili ,some garlic to make the food getting better,better taste.How big the fire is.Just like to arrange music.Because when you arrage some music,you always need to ajust some bollum of the base,the guitar.I think the two things is too alike.

齐秦谈 他的英语口语

(齐秦)I have a home in the States.I got a lot of chances to go there.But the first time I went there,somebody talking to me in English makes me sweating,you know.Because that was the very first experience for you to really talk to some foreigher,you know.I kept sweating and I cannot answer anything until you get more easier.So I think the hardest part to speak English is the first time,you felt so nervous,but when you get easier, it will be better for you to,you know,to communicate to others.

齐秦谈 鹿(收录于他明年专集)

Actually I got a new lyric of a poetry ,the title is"The deer" .Something about the philosophy of human.Because it destribed that the deer died in front of gun fire with the so soft eye full of soft and love.And the deer woundn't hate the one who fire him,you know.So this one will be the one in my new album.

齐秦寄语上海演唱会及2004

I would like to thank all my fans of the people who support me after all these years.And tomorrow will be my last concert of this year in Shanghai stadium.I wish that all of you can came to support me.I shall make a great show for you,for all of you.And by the way,tomorrow will be the last day of this year,and I wish that you all will have the very well and fun and good vacation.

保留齐秦全部内容,口误在所难免。
有几处地方还不太明白,大家再改改

[ Last edited by 花儿 on 2004-2-12 at 10:35 ]
我是卡卡
他说的弄出来不会误人子弟吗?大有问题诶
~~呵呵,弄一个原版,然后请你等高手改成地道的不就行了吗?大家喜欢说哪一种就看自己了。

基于我的E相对教烂,理出齐秦那部分相对简单的

I think the "wolf" is saying some life when i was young. i was cared(caught), i mean arrest by the policemen at the age of 17.Because at that moment,i always,you know, like a gangster,and always doing things wrong and always get drunk to kick the door of others, and finally i got arrest.
When i'm older, when i'm looking back ,i think about those time,i wrote the number, the"wolf" ,saying about a younger life that faced (first time to face) winded(?) life.
The "wolf" was saying something about me,myself.
The "wolf" would be the first number,that moment i was singing some kind of folk numbers.
Because i was singing usually in the restrarant,i can only have my guitar on me.
Afterward, i started to,trying to play keyboard
That moment,i created like "once in the winter time" singing some numbers like that,much more soft and sentimental.

"lightly,i have leaving you
please wipe off the tears away
in the long dark night,in the future time  
don't cry for me ,oh my dear
前方的路虽然太凄迷 请在笑容里为我祝福
虽然迎着风 虽然下着雨 我在风雨之中念着你
没有你的日子里,我会更加珍惜自己
没有我的岁月里 你要保重你自己"

《大约在冬季》means "once in the winter time"

when you was young you always falling apart,you know,when your daring are leaving.That's not what we want,but we had to accept it,so the song was written about someting like that.

不是在此时 不知在何时
我想大约会是在冬季

[ Last edited by cipher on 2004-2-10 at 15:01 ]
我是卡卡
"Windflower"yeah,that's the number i sang with my sister together in the album.The "windflower" is something like a missing(mystique). Because the windflower must be meaning like a women or someone you love.you can near them,but you cannot having them,you know. So it's quite imagination,illusion,?
They are talking about something else,but not actually windflowers.

[ Last edited by cipher on 2004-2-10 at 13:59 ]
我是卡卡
Her name is ChyiYu ,she is Chyichin's elder sister.Sister is a normal name for address(Sister is not only  reformed address),but it has greater meaning.It includs care,help,support and love.Through Chyichin's music career,ChyiYu has always guided his direction.

(Chyi) I think i have got to thank to my sister. Because when i'm really in a bad situation,she sent me a guitar as a gift.At that moment,the guitar,the music is just like a floating wood on the sea that i can only catch. And that helped in my direction of my life.I felt so thankful to my sister.

Without his elder sister,Chyichin doesn't know what could have happened in his career,but he is sure his life would have been much harder,his sister gave him kindness and tenderness.
Chyichin said he may not be the "wolf" ,but his elder sister is his "angel".

(Chyi)When i was held,we need someone to see us.At that moment,
My sister was studying in the Taiwan University.She was about(like) 22- year old.She gave up all the holidays.every Saturday, every Sunday came to see me. gave up time to meet some boys,to watch some movies or entertainment only for view kid brother that she sacrificed,i mean,all those golden age.

[ Last edited by cipher on 2004-2-10 at 14:10 ]
我是卡卡
谢谢花儿  ~~~~
(Chyi)When i was a kid,around 10-year old.we got a record player,a very old one.My elder brother always playing numbers,something like Beatles,Brother4,you know (listen to the music day by day)So that was my first time to listen to English songs.My English number is the first kind of language number that i sang,because i like them so much. Someetimes i pick up some numbers to have my practise at home,the age was about like 19.I sang those numbers in the restaurant.Eagels(老鹰乐队)-the band i like it so well,including like Desperado,Hotel California.When i was young,those numbers were so great.

Chyichin began his fomal English studies in the middle school.In school,he mostly studied some vocabulary and grama.After living in the juvenility tension center(after leaving the juvenility detention center) ,Chyichin stayed at home for a year.
At that time,his father made him get up early in the year and listen to the radio-broadcast.He kept that for almost a year,and his English improved a great deal during this time.

(Chyi)I listened to the radio ,because my father who forced me to.Every morning i got up at 5 o'clock to listen to the radio and listen to learn some more vocabulary and grama It's so boring,but you still got to listen.Somebody teach me that you can have a walkman when you are sleeping,you just force yourself to listen to it.Whatever some vacabulary or just someone talking in English.and you try to catch the word by word or between and that you can catch some meaning.

[ Last edited by cipher on 2004-2-10 at 14:21 ]
我是卡卡
返回列表