返回列表 回复 发帖
为大家的努力,鼓掌!
超超不知道自己还能活多久,但是超超知道他爱齐秦有多久。 超超说他爱齐秦要到永久,你们相信吗?
搞完这些东西,你们每人送我一朵大红花!!!!!!
我是卡卡
好啊 好啊~~~~   我可省下时间干别的了 哈哈
送你一捆花吧~~~

[ Last edited by cipher on 2004-2-10 at 13:15 ]

s5225_14.jpg (11.89 KB)

s5225_14.jpg

再来一束

s0251_9.jpg (15.19 KB)

s0251_9.jpg

齐秦谈cooking

(Chyi)Thank you for asking me the question about cooking.Because actually I really like to cook,you know.I can cook the "四川豆瓣鱼",“四川火锅”“麻油鸡”Actually I think to cook is just like to make music.Because you always need to use some pepper,some chili ,some garlic to make the food getting better,better taste,how big the fire is.Just like to arrange music.Because when you arrage some music,you always need to adjust some volume of the base,the guitar.I think the two things are too alike.

齐秦谈how to speak English

(Chyi)I have a home in the States.I got a lot of chances to go there.But the first time I went there,somebody talking to me in English makes me sweating,you know.Because that was the very first experience for you to really talk to the foreigner,you know.I kept sweating and i cannot answer anything until you get more easier.So I think the hardest to speak English is the first time,you felt so nervous,but when you get easier, it will be better for you to,you know,communicate to others.

齐秦谈 deer (收录他明年新专集)

(Chyi)Actually I got a new lyric of a poetry ,the title is"The deer" .Something about the philosophy of human.Because it described that the deer died in front of gun fire with the so soft eye full of soft and love.And the deer woundn't hate the one who fire him,you know.So this one will be the one in my new album.

齐秦寄语上海演唱会即2004

(Chyi)I would like to thank all my fans of the people who support me after all these years.And tomorrow will be my last concert of this year in Shanghai stadium.I wish that all of you can came to support me.I shall have a great show for you,for all of you.And by the way,tomorrow will be the last day of this year,and I wish that you all have the very well and good and fun vacation.

[ Last edited by 花儿 on 2004-2-10 at 16:44 ]
我是卡卡

忘了主持人说的最经典的4句话了

In his works There is the carefree spirit of youth
In his music is firey passion
In his voice is soft tenderness
His name is Chyichin

全都在这儿了。我这辈子从来没有认真上过一节听力课,没认真听过一段英语
只为齐秦 只为齐秦…………………………
我是卡卡
His Classic love songs endure forever

[ Last edited by cipher on 2004-2-10 at 14:17 ]