返回列表 回复 发帖

The English posts - for Karen Koerner

Welcome our household、friend or sister.So many call should be a suitable at least.I am sure,
I am very ashamed of my English.But,It Will not become an obstacle to prevent us from exchanging.
So,I send this post for that we can always exchange with Karen Koerner.

备注:在本贴中,凡出现中文内容的跟帖,一律删之(本句除外)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello
I am so happy to be able to talk to all of you. It took me hours to figure out how to post because I have to translate every page and just keep trying! I hope you don't mind if I monitor the discussion and occasionally post.
Best wishes to all,
Karen Koerner

PS: I am so amused to have broken the record for being the oldest on here! I am truly young at heart.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
I am so amused to have broken the record for being the oldest on here! I am truly young at heart.
No,No,No
Here are very very…so very very…very lots of elderly people,
Of course,and many younger here.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
The post send by sandyyhl at 2010-8-12 10:37
he called himself a Xiao Luo (a Gong...don't know why but sort of cute) ...
My name here is one song of ChyiChin.
Do not you know?
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。

回复 7# 的帖子

Please check the message

Do not by the way,The earth person all this say
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 放任_分离 于 2010-8-12 12:11 发表

S_L_K?
God!Oh,NO
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 claire 于 2010-8-12 13:26 发表
BTW, Karen, have you noticed we usually call chyichin XIAOGE 小哥? XIAO means little, young, GE means elder brother, big brother.  i don't know when and where this nickname came from, but people around him all call him like this, so..... we'd like to fondly call him xiaoge.
The most people's point of view should be that he is youngest in his family.We know,There are Yu Qi and Lu Qi,So called him 'XIAO',Of course,'GE',brother is respectfully. (To reference)
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Gong Sound If Sound.
The language of this album is not the official Chinese,It is a dialect of Chinese at Taiwan,So,can not be translate as usual.
I am also using translation software like you,But,I know A、B、C of English at least,It's very hard to translate all the word.
So,How odd terms you come up does not metter,
All is OK, can be understand.

Good luck,Best wishes,Happy,~~The all for you.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 claire 于 2010-8-12 16:24 发表
But i think the official name of that album is DIM MOON?
Yes,It is ringt~!!!
and many Chinese words will be disappear where in this posts
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。

An idea

Karen could not understand if there are some news about xiaoge,
You can copy the contents of Chinese to this posts,
Perhaps we can give you some help.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Great!

Not long ago,August 1,Chyi Chin Xi'an concert, Wang Feng is a guest,

Two photos,MISS. Zhao, Xi'an,1999

[ 本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2010-8-12 17:35 编辑 ]