返回列表 回复 发帖
good morning
我是小魚我怕水......
原帖由 Karen_Koerner 于 2010-8-12 17:02 发表
You are correct that the album is called Dim Moon. I knew it was in a dialect but didn't know which one. I think Chyi Chin loved it and no one else did. I stick with whatever the translater comes up w ...
Hi KK, I also like Feng Wang

你勇敢,我宿命,你是一只可以四处栖息的鸟,我是一尾早已没了体温的鱼。春天的花如何得知秋天的果,今天的不堪如何原谅昨日的昏盲,飞鸟如何去爱,怎么会爱上水里的鱼。
原帖由 tsaych 于 2010-8-12 23:05 发表
the second oldest in this forum has finally show his face,  he is our forum best forumer, u can always ask him for a favour. In future if u have any doubt, u can always send him a message, and if, he does not reply, please let us know, we will do ...
yeah,yeah~
I agree,
The best forumer has a childlike innocence,
What a happy ah ha ha!
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 青鸟 于 2010-8-12 18:58 发表
haha! I like power station too.
power station
What is the meaning?
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 tsaych 于 2010-8-12 23:05 发表
hi Karen,

the second oldest in this forum has finally show his face,  he is our forum best forumer, u can always ask him for a favour. In future if u have any doubt, u can always send him a message ...
haha,do what? hit him~~~
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
on one knows ,on one cares
原帖由 锣声若响 于 2010-8-13 09:20 发表

power station
What is the meaning?
KK said she also like POWER STATION as well as CHYICHIN. POWER STATION means"动力火车"
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
HI ~~KK!
The power station is still around, but they don't have new album for several  years...
Have you still remembered the song《The love song of Betrayal》&《Tomorrow Never Dies》,the chinese name is《背叛情歌》,the other is《明天的明天的明天》。these two songs are their classic songs.
They are the Gaoshanzu nationality (the aboriginal living in Taiwan Province),do you know the artist named Chang huei-mei(A-Mei),her chinese name is 张惠妹.she also is Gaoshanzu,her songs are beatiful too.

[ 本帖最后由 青鸟 于 2010-8-13 13:24 编辑 ]
原帖由 青鸟 于 2010-8-13 09:30 发表

KK said she also like POWER STATION as well as CHYICHIN. POWER STATION means"动力火车"
Thanks MISS, Bird

The results are given is Powerhouse、 Power plant or Transformer substation by translation software
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 锣声若响 于 2010-8-13 09:45 发表

Thanks MISS, Bird

The results are given is Powerhouse、 Power plant or Transformer substation by translation software
I know.
but you can take look at the power station's album cover you'll find the answer .
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
原帖由 Karen_Koerner 于 2010-8-12 17:41 发表
I tried to come up with a plan to go but simply couldn't afford it. That man must spend half of his life on airplanes.
I feel sorry for you but I suppose there's another opportunity in the near future, considering his crazy concert schedules. That's why we hope he could stop for a while and have a good rest, otherwise his voice ...... but obviously he won't listen to any of us

No, no, I love the two dialect albums! I'm not into those old songs but chyichin arranged them in a good way.  In a way, I like his dialect pieces even more than the mandarin ones. That's because he tried more styles on them and I like him singing rock and jazze. I always belive he could've done more if the listeners were more open. 天,我的英文,都说了些什么!
返回列表