返回列表 回复 发帖
啧啧,这劲头可真足,长进也是好快的!
有没有好的翻墙软件推荐?最近以前用的一款失效了。。。看点管子实在累人啊

i like roy orbison, too. but i don't think it's a good idea for chyi to sing his songs. of course, i can't be sure before hearing the product. chyi's been always bringing us suprises. i can't open your link for the time being for the reason we all know...
To tell you the truth, it is just this song, "Wild Hearts Run Out Of Time". I hope you can hear it. I would type the lyrics but it is better to hear it. Much as I like to ignore Joey and wish the press would just give it up-this song sounds like them. I also think of his book "My Heart Is Wild". It is a tragic kind of song about a love that just can't work. It is a heartbreaker.....
KK

PS: I do not know a thing about getting over the wall. Do you have a chance of it working or should I try another video?
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
I searched the song and find it beautiful. But I still don't think it'll become chyi's type. Yes, I also hope the press could ignore Joey... Haha, the question was for Gong since he seems like a whiz at those kinda things. I'm a huge fan of music and fashion in the 1960s, so Youtube is a big treasury for me. I used to listen to those old singers from US and UK when I was young. Now  thanks to the tube, I found many more of  that time from the mainland of Europe, like Francoise Hardy, Marie Laforet ... And I've been always enjoying running into those great singers and actresses in the past, who I'd never heard of or I'd been desperately searching for their video - for instance, the French actress Catherine Deneuve, who's my another idol except for chyichin. So figuring out a way to access youtube is very important
I also love YouTube for the old stuff. It is amazing what people have posted. Everybody has things they love. If anybody would know , it would be Gong. Ah, Catherine DeNeuve. The most classic French beauty.......

I was around in the 60's, and it may look better looking back!! I wore hip-hugger bell bottom jeans, tie dye shirts, platform sandals, and I had long hair which I ironed on the ironing board so it would be perfectly straight!!!!  Oh my Lord.
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
返回列表