返回列表 回复 发帖
原帖由 claire 于 2010-8-18 11:02 发表
Do you find his shape of mouth, even the whole face has changed a lot? All thanks to the false teeth. I'm not sure when he got them, should be 2008. Anyone know it better?

The tatoo is a small d ...
Yes , I have also found...I am always  thinking aboout the gash on his nose  ,it must be form an accident....as you said,it is very very serious,how dangerous!

And his beer belly is very evident, besides his age ,drinking too much is the primary cause...I know he pretty love strong wine like the Red Star Erguotou in Beijing ,the sorghum wine in Taiwan .
I guess he must liked the Hengshui Dry wine(衡水老白干) em.......  S-E-X-Y~~~

[ 本帖最后由 青鸟 于 2010-8-18 11:38 编辑 ]
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
on one knows ,on one cares
原帖由 蓝色蔷薇 于 2010-8-18 12:29 发表
Say what?
something about wine, something about man, something about him
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
SLK is a poet.....
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
。。。。。I want a business card about the bbs too...

Mr.Luo,could you help me?
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
As I know ,his sister sent a guitar to him on his 16 years old .
From then on, he began his music career...

[ 本帖最后由 青鸟 于 2010-9-14 09:15 编辑 ]
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
But as a  matter of fact,  he really famous after he left the army when he was 18 years old.

At that time he sang in a western restaurant ,then he has been discovered by a "star agent"...

[ 本帖最后由 青鸟 于 2010-9-9 18:10 编辑 ]
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
In my opinion, his music style is pretty modern in the 1980s in China... so CHYICHIN  was very popular among the youny people.

I think that's why he can sing his own songs in his voice without the record company arrangement on purpose .
He also affects the generation.
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
原帖由 锣声若响 于 2010-12-25 16:23 发表
Hi,Karen,Excuse my abruptness, Please send me a photograph of yourself which you like and some words together.If I had a opportunity to speak our Super Star Chyichin in Zhengzhou,I could give him and  ...
Have you decided?  Are you really going to zhengzhou?
如果我还有悲伤,让风吹散它。。。
返回列表