返回列表 回复 发帖
Ha ha~~
If he do that we look forward to.He will not be Chyi Chin.
His health is the most important,Whatever he does anything.As long as he happy,I think that all is OK.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
原帖由 青鸟 于 2010-8-25 10:50 发表
。。。。。I want a business card about the bbs too...

Mr.Luo,could you help me?
How easy this is!
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
You are right. Happy and Healthy-the most important. I think he is both and he's a lucky man.
( I give Ya Ya a lot of credit for that. My intuition tells me she has made him a home. I have nothing but the best wishes for them.)
I wanted to ask a question-I was reading the terrible story about the hostage taking of Hong Kong tourists on a Manila bus. The video was just tragic. Several posters mentioned you should have sent changguan.
What are Changguan? I was reading about it on chinaSMACK.com

KK
'Chengguan'~~How funny and satirized!
This word means the person should called "city manager".The job of them is to maintain the appearance in a city.But most of their work,they are checking-up the small retailer which no license and the booth on the sidewalk temporarily.
and clean-up the people when the government will demolition their house.
Most of them were very rude and violent.Of course,someone were good.But,It is generally considered Chengguan is very bad.
You can use Google to search for 城 管.I think you will find many pictures and video.
By the way, It must also be clear that they are  without any weapons.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Wow. Just shows I have a nose for a joke and didn't even know it. I am familiar with who they are and what they do. I've even seen cartoons of them.  I just didn't know what they were called!

KK
Ha ha ~
I think you have understand the meaning of it now.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Everyone. You must tell me what city you are from so I can look them up. I already know a few. Has anyone looked Minnesota up yet?

KK
I am going to ask a more serious question because I really don't know the answer. How good a guitarist is Xiaoge? I have not seen enough to judge. I do remember reading an interview where Wang ZuXian was asked what she liked best about his talent. Her answer surprised me. She said she liked his music best when he played guitar, because he played like no one else. Can you tell me a little bit more?

Thanks
Karen in Minnesota
如果任何人想要张贴用中文,请,请如此。 我将使用译者翻译它成英语。
This was done by Babelfish. Can you read it?  I would love to hear from you if you don't speak or read English.

I wanted to share this website because I think it is awesome. I don't know if it will work. Some of the photos are a few years old-but it gives such an idea of the mixture of the very old and the very new.  Chyi Chin gets to go to so many fabulous cities. I always wonder if he takes the time to see these cities or spend any time there. Can he go out and be a tourist, or is he too famous? I have learned about the cities in China by following his concert schedule.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=555956

Thanks
KK
Of course, Chyi Chin's guitar level is very good.He has play the guitar for 10 hours one day at home when he came out the Jailhouse,
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
返回列表