返回列表 回复 发帖
Hi Karen, how is everything?
Hello. I am so glad to hear from you. Everything is pretty good. I have been able to spend some time on Weibo and it is just kind of overwhelming. I talk to so many people that I cannot keep them straight. It is really a blast! Chyi Chin has even responded to me on several occasions. What a thrill.

My latest obsession is finding a lot of my favorite Hong Kong movie stars on Weibo. I have sent messages and will have to see if anyone answers. I spend a lot of time reading the posts and looking at the pages of the people I talk to. I enjoy it very much. I have never had anyone who thinks I am a big-nosed laowai-Ha Ha

I hope you are well. Are you on Weibo? I am Kbopper if you are. And Gong. Gong, Gong, Gong. What have you been up to? Is all well with you?

I check the forum every day and try to keep it going. I am so very glad to hear from you!

Cheers,
Karen
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
I am all right...a bit disoriented. It is cold and wet here, other than that, I am just happy to cruise along doing no much. The kids are on school holiday and I am trying to find something to amuse them for the next 2 weeks.

I don't have Weipo account but I can read some of the stuffs. It is hard to find time to catch up everything when you have young kids. I am glad to hear Chyi respond to you! It seems you have a place in his world.

The forum is very quiet these days, but I am like you, come here every now and then just to see who is still around.

Nice to hear from you too... Is the flood affecting your area?
We have had high water-especially where the creeks run into the Mississippi, but we have very high banks. The Sauk River is busy with canoeers, and many of them have had to be rescued hanging in the trees. They under estimate the power of high water.

Duluth, where the zoo got flooded-had horrible flooding just from heavy rainfall. Duluth is a very neat city. It is a major Great Lakes port on Lake Superior. When you enter the city you go from such a height down to sea level your ears pop! All that rainfall ran down hill through the city. It is a great city to visit. I call ot the San Francisco of the North because of all the high hills.

I signed up on Weibo by accident. I was so surprised it worked that I almost fainted. Ha Ha
I signed up for a hotmail address and it worked! I love it. It was not recognizing my usual email address. You might be better off not signing up. It becomes addictive. With the time change I am always chatting in the middle of the night here when I should be sleeping. But I love the chat. It seems like such a miracle to talk to Chinese people in real time. They are so patient with me I can not believe it! I love them all

Nice to hear from you too.
KK
               Minnesota, USA.
253# Karen_Koerner Wow, What's up?

Thank you ask me. I am very sorry, I didn't reply to you for these days. Two reason, I hope it could be counted as reasons. :)First, I was captured by the European Cup and I love Italy. Every match was going at 02:45 local time of China. And when the match ended, it was about 05:00, then, sun up, I waked up to go to work. Only one word for me: tired. Second, I was ill three days ago. :(((((((((((
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Oh heavens Gong. That is exactly how chatting on Weibo  works for me. With the time difference-the time everyone is online is the middle of the night here! I go to sleep at 05:00. I couldn't do it anymore! I hope you are feeling better.

I do not know much about the European Cup, but I could certainly tell about the interest in China. Very strong comments while it was going on!! Ha Ha I should tell you that I am always expecting to get kicked off Weibo. I kind of say things bluntly and I have forwarded articles that are probably a problem, if you know what I mean.......

We have to work at keeping the forum alive. I like it much better than only being allowed so many words. I always have to much to say. It is still the best place for me to find out news about Chin. Doesn't he seem happier and healthier than you have ever seen him? His daughter is adorable. It seems like the domestic life agrees with him. It is very interesting to see.

Take good care of yourself.
KK
               Minnesota, USA.
本帖最后由 锣声若响 于 2012-7-9 13:39 编辑

Yeah, Chin is fine. He looks better than before. Sina Weibo page is not ** as Twitter, I don't like it and my Weibo account has been deleted without any notice.
I am OK now, but another sad thing was happend to me. My Kindle was broken. When I wanna change the Chinese font, It stop works. It can't start to the system now. An Amazon Brick I did.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Who is that terrible person messing up the forum? Can they not be blocked somehow? They are very rude and inconsiderate!
               Minnesota, USA.
Who is that terrible person messing up the forum? Can they not be blocked somehow? They are very rude and inconsiderate!
Karen_Koerner 发表于 2012-8-25 07:45
cc coast
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Oh yeah. I get it! Ha Ha Thanks
               Minnesota, USA.
返回列表