返回列表 回复 发帖
原帖由 Karen_Koerner 于 2010-9-17 22:12 发表
I must share this thought with you. I was listening to songs from "Beautiful Mind" this morning and I am blown away with how beautiful that album is. It has such an intimate sound that you can't imagi ...
I hope one day I would feel the same way as you about the new album. But, you're right, he's a gift for everyone here. And there's no reason to complain if he couldn't sing like before.
Happy Mid-autumn Day.
Delicious to eat the mooncake.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
I don't think it matters if he can't sing like before, he just sings differently than he used to. Two years from now he will probably sing even more differently. If you follow him closely, it is almost like waiting for a surprise. You must admit he has surprised us over the years!!

Thank you for Mid-autumn day greetings. Isn't the Mid Autumn Festival the best holiday of the year?  I have never had a mooncake, but as you might guess-that is not a common item in St. Cloud, Minnesota.

Best to all always,
KK

Surprise

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Whoever got my avatar entered! It looks pretty good, doesn't it?

KK

Hello again

I am so happy. Today is the first time I could access this site in about 2 weeks! I kep[ getting an error message that said the site was unavailable. I was so unhappy. I have a lot of catching up to do.............I just want to say hello to anyone who reads these English posts. HELLO.

KK
Hello,Karen

The forum should be have a rest sometimes.Don't worry.Several days later. It will be OK
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Thanks for the information. I thought the forum was gone forever and my heart was broken!!  My friend Gong-I love your avatar. It's a great representation of young Chyi Chin.

I think that new MV of Chyi Chin and Chyi Yu is very beautiful. I did not realize that the combination of music and master calligraphy was unusual. To me it seemed to be a  very natural combination that complimented all three artists. The MV seems very classic and calming to me. I like it very much.

Best wishes to all,
KK
luo,kan bu   dong,kan bu   dong!!!!
心痛怎会有结局
爱是结冰的雨
伤痛无言无语
落不到你心底
I can't read or translate that..................can you tell me what the message says?

KK
Well. I know, The 109F is not English, Hah~

It means that she can not understand what I say. It is the Chinese Phonetic transcription

My avatar is the album cover  of <Brilliant days>.《辉煌的日子》
辉煌的日子.jpg
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
返回列表