返回列表 回复 发帖
We have to work at getting this forum going again. I still like it best-maybe because it was the first time I had contact with everyone!

KK
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
OK everybody. What have you all been doing for fun? Has anyone traveled anyplace interesting lately? What is the next big Holiday? Let's learn all kinds of things about each other that we didn't know before!

KK
               Minnesota, USA.
my favorite excurse:

"Sorry, I can't understand you. I don't speak English."

Happy 1st April!
本帖最后由 sandyyhl 于 2012-4-1 13:25 编辑

School holiday now, I think I am going to teach my children how to clean the toilet and keeping the garden productive - lots weeding and digging...
Sandy-that's the best idea I have heard all week. They can show their accomplishments, and busy hands make a busy, happy day.

I thought about Leslie Cheung today. Nine years he's been gone. Doesn't seem possible.

KK
               Minnesota, USA.
Wonderful! I am full of rice.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
Hi Karen,
The sad thing is the after-math. Computer Game is reward of all the good behavior these days.
Gong,

I thought you are full of beans.
Gong-what is new with you? I have had a bad time with health lately and I have not been online very much. I am only good for 10 or 15 minutes. I still try to keep up with Weibo a bit but I can't sit at the computer for long. I get too tired. What a bummer! I just have to trust that this too shall pass.

Hmmm. Computer games are the usual reward, aren't they. It just kills me that kids are losing the ability to just go outside and have fun for hours like we used to do. Here in US parents are too afraid to let children out of their sight for 2 minutes. Is it the same in China and Australia? Parents being afraid for children's safety?

Is our Chyi Chin not a marvel? Did you guys expect he would recover so well? He has had more life changes in the last 1 1/2 years than most people go through in 10 years! He also seems to have a slightly lighter schedule. I sincerely worried when he was working so hard he seemed exhausted.

We have to work at keeping the forum going. I like to just write my thoughts to you guys once in awhile and I love to hear from you. We can be the International Club!
Ha Ha

Best wishes,
Karen in Minnesota
               Minnesota, USA.
Oh, Sad news. I hope you are fine. I am working now, After this message, I have to phone a Part A's boss for a meeting, Because there is a project will be tender. So the relationship behind the scenes.... I think you understood.
My wishes.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
返回列表