返回列表 回复 发帖
Hi,Dear Karen, I am back.

Don't mind, I just was not visit the forum, I am so sorry.

Everything is nicely here, please don't think that. You didn't make me mad, never.

Sorry again.
曾几何时他们说,我原是一面锣。
I just wanted to say I was a little worried-you are a rebel you know.......
I figured out how to sign on to Weibo, completely by accident, but I am not doing
so great with how to do it. I do not know how to do certain things like specify fans    and other things like that. I also send messages and do not have a clue where they went. Ha Ha It's kind of fun. I will keep banging away.

Be well.
KK
         Chyi Chin's biggest fan in                  
               Minnesota, USA.
It sounds like Chin will be coming home to Beijing in mid-December and his first appearance will be on a Shanghai New Year's Eve telecast.

I so much hope this terrible accident has not affected his confidence, and that he will be stronger than ever. I will be sending best wishes (I think I can call them blessings) as strongly as I can half way around the world for him. I think he must be able to feel the strength of all the blessings sent by fans. If he stands still, I think he should be able to feel all the best wishes flowing in like a stream of power and strength. It will be good to see him back.
KK
               Minnesota, USA.
Dear  Karen_Koerner ,Welcome to Shanghai for New Year's day.
I wish. It sounds like quite a line-up for the Dragon TV show in Shanghai. I just read an article about the TV "New Year's Wars". Oh my. Everyone who sees the show will have to report to me on how it goes!
               Minnesota, USA.
PS: Guitar
I followed the link on your profile-this is you!! Hello again.
               Minnesota, USA.
Happy New Year to everyone. Looks like we can get the board busy again because Chyi Chin is back!
I will have to wait for video of his appearance on Dragon TV. Here's a wish that he is in good voice and that he has a triumphal return.

Blessings to all.
KK
               Minnesota, USA.
waiting with KK together...

dear KK, Happy New Year!
And the best of New Years to you.
I have a feeling it is going to be a very good year.
               Minnesota, USA.
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
雨的化身,风的子民,繁华的世界,游牧的生活。

游牧的心灵旷野http://blog.sina.com.cn/yifi
返回列表